Performing at your best means going the extra mile, training that extra 5 minutes and pushing beyond your limits. In doing so, you put your most important piece of equipment – your feet – through a tremendous amount of stress. In order for you to perform your best, your feet, ankles and knees need to be free from pain and joint fatigue.
The Shock Doctor Active Ultra Insole is specifically engineered for higher-impact performance and full-foot alignment for the most long-lasting support and stability. The Shock Doctor Active Ultra is ideal for all athletes who want to compete without compromise.
- Designed for all athletes and all sports
- Full-foot alignment, max shock absorption, stability and support
- Increased motion control to reduce joint fatigue and pain
- Can help relieve plantar fasciitis pain
- 5mm thin
- Adaptive Arch Technology – Flexes vertically and horizontally to adapt to any foot shape for the perfect fit, protection and natural shock absorption.
- Biomechanical Contoured Design – Comfortably shapes to your foot for superior comfort & support.
- Full-Foot High-Rebound Foam – Provides 20% more rebound than our standard foam. Can reduce joint fatigue and pain so you can train/play longer and harder.
- Lightweight Support Cap – Cradles your foot for superior support, resists lateral torque and creates better balance on uneven surfaces.
- Full-Foot Control Bar – Full-foot motion control aligns forefoot and heel through the entire stride to help reduce lower body joint stress.
- Forefoot, Heel and Mid-Foot ShockDome – Additional cushioning absorbs the jarring shocks that could transfer to your knees, hips, and lower back. Mid-Foot ShockDome relaxes foot and can help relieve Plantar Fasciitis.
- Air/FX Anti-Microbial Top Cover – Reduces friction and controls odor.