Adrenaline gets you going, and this suit certainly has us excited. The Synergy Men’s Adrenaline Triathlon Wetsuit offers a unique balance between flexibility and buoyancy. With the Synergy Men’s Adrenaline Triathlon Wetsuit, the emphasis was on creating the most flexible suit on the market. It is an innovation in design allowing for ease of movement and speed. Greater proportions of rubber, more flexible than any other on the market mean unmatched comfort. Latest generation, 5mm rubber on front body and side panels promote buoyancy and effortless lift out of the water. SuperFlex and HiFlex rubber on shoulders and arm gussets boast an unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. SCS Silicone treated neoprene makes the suit non-porous, creating a wetsuit with the lowest friction available. The Synergy Men’s Adrenaline Triathlon Wetsuit is a high performance suit that will be sure to make you faster.
- 1. AquaLift Panels – Latest generation 5mm rubber on front body and side panels promotes buoyancy and effortless lift out of the water. This panel is treated with nano SCS silicone for ultra-low resistance.
- 2. HiFlex Panels – Shoulders, arms, arm gussets and upper chest employ the greatest flexibility ever obtained in SmoothSkin neoprene. Panels are silicone treated for unsurpassed strength and maximum glide.
- 3. Dual-layered, SmoothSkin Neck – Dual-layered neck is 1mm SmoothSkin with a flexible, silk soft neck lining that is cut low to eliminate chafing. Super flexible, low fitting neck eliminates chafing. 1mm SmoothSkin on both side creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility.
- 4. Super-Adjustable Neck Enclosure – This neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua Velcro and internal zipper for your perfect fit, along with reduced drag and water penetration.
- 5. 3mm SmoothSkin Lower Leg – The low friction lower leg panel will help you keep your balance in the water while reducing drag and lightening kicking…all contributing to increased speed.
- 6. Quick-Release Leg – The smooth, slick rubber in the lower leg has specially treated inner lining for added flexibility, and the cut is specially designed for quick exit.
- 7. PowerMax Arm Panel – This is the first power panel in the world to produce real gripping power during the pull phase of the stroke with no resistance upon entry and during the glide phase.
- 8. BioAlign Panel – BioAlign minimizes twisting during swims and helps maintain body alignment by supporting the lower back for optimal form and swim position.
- Front/Side Body – 5mm SmoothSkin
- Back Body – 3mm Superstretch
- Shoulders/Arms – 2mm HiFlex
- Upper Chest – 2mm HiFlex
- Neck – 1mm SmoothSkin
- Upper Leg – 3mm SmoothSkin
- Lower Leg – 3mm SmoothSkin