Endorphins make people happy. And this suit, providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value, certainly lives up to its name. Designed and constructed for functionality, efficiency and style, the Synergy Men’s Endorphin Triathlon Wetsuit is perfect for those seeking an exceptional wetsuit for an even more surprising price. The Synergy Men’s Endorphin Triathlon Wetsuit utilizes the maximum allowable five mm neoprene on front panel for incredible buoyancy. SuperFlex and HiFlex rubber on the shoulder and arm panels boast an unsurpassed 680percent flexibility for surprising comfort. Silicone treated neoprene makes the suit non-porous, producing an effect of low friction for maximum glide. The Synergy Men’s Endorphin Triathlon Wetsuit’s lining absorbs far less water than many others on the market, keeping it light and allowing it to peel off easily in transition. The Synergy Men’s Endorphin Triathlon Wetsuit is a race performance wetsuit at an entry level price.
- 1. HiFlex Panels – Shoulders, arms, arm gussets and upper chest employ the greatest flexibility ever obtained in SmoothSkin neoprene. Panels are silicone treated for unsurpassed strength and maximum glide.
- 2. Dual-layered, SmoothSkin Neck – Dual-layered neck is 1mm SmoothSkin with a flexible, silk soft neck lining that is cut low to eliminate chafing. Super flexible, low fitting neck eliminates chafing. 1mm SmoothSkin on both side creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility.
- 3. Super-Adjustable Neck Enclosure – This neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua Velcro and internal zipper for your perfect fit, along with reduced drag and water penetration.
- 4. 3mm SmoothSkin Lower Leg – The low friction lower leg panel will help you keep your balance in the water while reducing drag and lightening kicking…all contributing to increased speed.
- 5. Quick-Release Leg – The smooth, slick rubber in the lower leg has specially treated inner lining for added flexibility, and the cut is specially designed for quick exit.
- 6. PowerMax Arm Panel – This is the first power panel in the world to produce real gripping power during the pull phase of the stroke with no resistance upon entry and during the glide phase.
- 7. AquaLift Panels – This panel is treated with nano SCS silicone to help you glide through the water.
- 8. BioAlign Panel – BioAlign minimizes twisting during swims and helps maintain body alignment by supporting the lower back for optimal form and swim position.
- Front/Side Body – 5mm SmoothSkin
- Back Body – 3mm Superstretch
- Shoulders/Arms – 2mm HiFlex
- Upper Chest – 2mm HiFlex
- Neck – 1mm SmoothSkin
- Upper Leg (front) – 5mm SmoothSkin
- Upper Leg (back) – 3mm SmoothSkin
- Lower Leg – 3mm SmoothSkin