With the highest performance level of any wetsuit ever produced, the Synergy Men’s Hybrid Triathlon Wetsuit is a no-compromise suit. With unprecedented buoyancy thanks to the latest generation of Aerodome Rubber, the Synergy Men’s Hybrid Triathlon Wetsuit facilitates the most rapid and energy efficient swim to get you out of the water and ahead for the win. Aerodome covers the entire front body and lower leg panels, as well as the side panels, promoting superior flotation and nearly eliminating friction for maximum glide. Silicone treated neoprene makes the Synergy Men’s Hybrid Triathlon Wetsuit non-porous, producing low friction for maximum glide. SuperFlex and HiFlex rubber on the shoulders and arm panels boast an unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. The suit’s special lining absorbs far less water than is typical, keeping this suit light and allowing it to peel off easily in transition. The Synergy Men’s Hybrid Triathlon Wetsuit is a high end suit that is sure to help triathletes get the results they want.
- 1. AquaLift Panels – Aerodome, dimpled neoprene that traps air in small cavities, covers the entire front bodypanel, upper leg and side panels, promoting superior flotation and glide. This panel uses 3rd generation Aerodome neoprene and is treated with nano SCS silicone for super-low friction. AquaLift side panels wrap around torso and leg to create added buoyancy.
- 2. HiFlex Panels – Shoulders, arms, arm gussets and upper chest employ the greatest flexibility ever obtained in SmoothSkin neoprene. Panels are silicone treated for unsurpassed strength and maximum glide.
- 3. Dual-layered, SmoothSkin Neck – Dual-layered neck is 1mm SmoothSkin with a flexible, silk soft neck lining that is cut low to eliminate chafing. Super flexible, low fitting neck eliminates chafing. 1mm SmoothSkin on both side creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility.
- 4. Super-Adjustable Neck Enclosure – This neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua Velcro and internal zipper for your perfect fit, along with reduced drag and water penetration.
- 5. 5mm Aerodome SmoothSkin Lower Leg and Side Panels – The slick lower leg panel will help you keep your balance in the water while reducing drag and lightening kicking…all contributing to increased speed.
- 6. PowerMax Arm Panel – Slightly thicker to create a paddle effect during the stroke, it has raised, silicone strips that produce gripping power during the pull phase with virtually no resistance upon entry and during the glide phase.
- Front Body – 5mm SmoothSkin
- Back Body – 3mm Superstretch
- Shoulders/Arms – 2mm HiFlex
- Upper Chest – 2mm HiFlex
- Neck – 1mm SmoothSkin
- Upper Leg (front) – 5mm SmoothSkin
- Upper Leg (back) – 3mm SmoothSkin
- Lower Leg – 3mm SmoothSkin