The Time RXS Ulteam Titanium Carbon Road Pedals features breathtaking design and exceptional lightness (183 g per pair). The Time RXS Ulteam Titanium Carbon Road Pedals uses a titanium axle and retaining system to guarantee an optimum power transfer. With optimized surface area to weight ratio, these ultra-premium pedals also have a 15 degree release no-slip Racing Safety Cleat, 3-bolt mount compatibility with almost all road shoes, 5 mm lateral float, and 2.5mm adjustable Q-factor. The Time RXS Ulteam Titanium Carbon Road Pedals are the “pro racers” choice in the Tour de France.
- 100% COMPATIBLE: Compatible with all brands.
- BIOPOSITION: The distance between the pedal axle and the sole platform is as small as possible to have a better rocking torque.
- CAFÃ CLEAT: Cleat with 3 integrated non-slip stabilizers, highly resistant to abrasion which provide excellent stability at the coffee shop.
- Carbon Pedal: Composite body reinforced with carbon.
- FLOAT: 5 degree angular and 2.5mm lateral.
- OVERSIZE: Platform oversized for a better transfer of power.
- PEDAL FEATHERLIGHT: The ultra-light RXS design eliminates all excess mass and is produced in high-tech materials such as titanium and carbon for a dramatic reduction in weight.
- Q-FACTOR: The lateral distance between the pedal attachment points on a crankset.
- RELEASE ANGLE: RELEASE, 15° of release allowing natural foot positions as well as different riding.
- SENSOR: Sensor allows you to personalize your pedaling sensation or “feeling” within the ±5° angular float.
- TITANIUM PEDAL: Hollow titanium axle.
- Hollow titanium axle
- Carbon-reinforced composite body
- Titanium spring
- Aluminum lock-ring
- SENSOR: angular sensations adjustment
- Q-FACTOR: setting of the lateral movement
- ANGULAR FLOAT: ±5°
- LATERAL FLOAT: 2.5 mm
- RELEASE ANGLE: 15°
- Weight: 183 g per pair