REDUCED PRICE You Save 9%
The Vionic VIO-NRG Elation 1.0 Active sneaker is the first performance walking shoe built with Vionic’s patent-pending single-unit midsole that cradles your foot and responds to your every step, powering you through your day like never before.
- Fit Tip: Length runs a bit short. We recommend sizing up by a half size.
- Uppers: man-made and textile.
- Footbed/outsole: co-molded proprietary EVA compound with rubber outsole.
- Contoured arch increases underfoot contact, while a deep heel cup supports your foot’s natural contour.
- Air-infused memory foam adds instant comfort and 1st Ray technology facilitates flexibility and motion of your big-toe joint.
- Relaxed toe box allows your foot to move naturally for a more powerful gait.
- Outsole features flex grooves in the outsole to improve flexibility, while inset panels absorb shock.
- Lightweight comfort at less than 7.7 ounces
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- U.S. Patent Pending
Sizing & Wear:
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
Price match guarantee
We'll match any competitors price
Free ground shipping
On orders over $125
60-Day return policy
Zero hassle. No questions asked.
Sign up for exclusive deals delivered via email