XLAB has a history of obsession and innovation, and so they did not rush to market with the Carbon TT/Tri bike. Instead XLAB wanted to have features and benefits, that truly result in faster racing times.
With over 90% of your energy on your bike going into aerodynamic drag, XLAB focused intensely on every aspect of the bike that could reduce the drag. Check out the 5 key design elements that make this bike so slippery in the wind tunnel and on the race course.
XLAB also focused on making the shifting faster than on any other bike. Supreme and efficient use of your power was also a prime design goal which was achieved through a special oval toptube, huge stays and a super stiff bottom bracket.
XLAB believes that when you study the 10 key features below, you will not be able to find them all on any other bike.
- Super-Shift System – Faster shifting due to unique chainstay routing of rear derailleur cable, resulting in a smaller bend radius for the rear shift cable housing.
- Wind Shadow – Rear wheel cutout improves aerodynamics resulting in less drag and faster times.
- Mega-Mono Stay – Rear mono-stay shielded from the wind, minimizing frontal area and resulting in less drag.
- Dual Entry Headtube – Minimizes exposed cable housing and reduces aerodynamic drag.
- Assymetrical Full Carbon Aero Fork – Flat inner surface minimizes interference drag.
- Oval Lateral Stiffness – Less flex due to a horizontally ovalized top tube that gives incredible lateral stiffness and improved power transfer without sacrificing comfort.
- Power Stays – Transfer more of your power to the rear wheel due to oversized chainstays.
- Carbon Aero Seatpost – Low drag and fully adjustable for optimum saddle position.
- Quick Change Vertical Dropouts – Used on more race bikes than any other dropout design. Easy to use by enthusiast or pro.
- Carbon Aero Cockpit – Profile T2 Cobra carbon aero bars and TT wing bar. Light, aerodynamic, adjustable, and matches frame material.
- Durable Polyurethane Finish – Baked on to provide the utmost protection for the carbon.
- ISO 9001 International certification
- Lifetime Warranty and Low Cost Crash Replacement program
- Available as Framesets and Complete bikes
- Matching Wheelsets, and Hydration Carriers available
Shimano Dura Ace 10 Speed Mix Kit:
- Frame – Avenger TT Frame
- Fork – Avenger AFC Fork
- Seat Post – Avenger Carbon Aero Seatpost
- Rear Der – Shimano Dura Ace 10 Speed
- Front Der – Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed
- Head Set – Pro-Lite Ampezzo Int 1 1/8
- Brake Caliper – Xlab X150 Caliper
- Brake Lever – Cane Creek 200TT
- Shifter Lever – Shimano Dura Ace 10 Speed
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra 11-23 10 Speed
- Chain – Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed
- Cranks – FSA SLK Carbon
- Bottom Bracket – FSA Mega EXO
- Handle Bar – Profile Carbon Cobra Wing
- Aero Bar – Profile Carbon T2 Cobra
- Stem – Profile H20 Stem
- Tires – Vittoria Zaffiro
- Tubes – Michelin A1 Comp
- Rim Tape – Velox
- Wheels – Bontrager Select
- Seat Post – Velo Pronto STT
- Saddle – Velo Pronto STT
- Handlebar Tape – Pro-Lite Riscone Carbon Tape
Geometry & Sizes: