Limited inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The Zoot Advantage 2.0 Shoe delivers moderate stability and great cushioning in a high-mileage trainer. Zoot footwear technologies make the Zoot Sports Advantage 2.0 ideal for training and racing. OneTri.com recommends the Zoot Sports Advantage 2.0 as a great training and triathlon shoe.
- BareFit – constructed for sockless wear, the linings are a Dri-Lex fabric with anti-microbial Smart Silver to battle moisture, odor and to reduce hot spots.
- Tri-Dry technology limits water retention in the shoe.
- E-Span for torsional rigidity and smooth transition.
- Asymmetrical perforated neoprene panel ensures excellent fit and quick entry while maintaining breathability.
- Dual-density midsole for added stability.
- Weight – 9.5oz/269g
- Midsole Heights – 23mm/13mm
Solutions for a better Shoe:
1. Speed of Entry:
- Bootie construction for quick entry.
- INTAC Grabbers on heel and tongue to quickly open the bootie.
- Tacked down sockliner in the heel and forefoot for non-slip entry.
2. Sockless Wear: BareFit Technology
- Shoes are fully-lined with moisture-managing, anti-microbial material.
- Entire lining is coated with patented No Friction technology.
3. BioMechanics: Tri-O-Mechanics
- Z-Bound foam delivers shock attenuation and energy return.
- CarbonSpan shank allows for a comfortable and efficient midfoot strike.
4. Water Retention: Tri-Dry Technology
- Perforated sock liner allows water to flow through.
- Perforated strobel board allows water to flow through.
- A series of ducts and drainage holes allow water to exit from the bottom of the shoe.
- Closed-cell foam in collar and tongue reduces water retention.