The all new Zoot Men’s Energy 2.0 Shoe 2010 is built for the runner looking for a high-mileage neutral trainer. With great cushioning, a smooth transition, and the benefit of Zoot technologies, the Zoot Men’s Energy 2.0 Shoe 2010 is ideal for training and racing. Lighter than its predecessor, the Zoot Men’s Energy 2.0 Shoe comes highly recommended from OneTri.com.
- BareFit – constructed for sockless wear, the linings are a Dri-Lex fabric with anti-microbial Smart Silver to battle moisture, odor and to reduce hot spots.
- ESpan for torsional rigidity and smooth transition.
- Asymmetrical perforated neoprene panel ensures excellent fit and quick entry while maintaining breathability.
- Weight – 9.4oz/226g
- Midsole Heights – 23mm/13mm
Solutions for a better Shoe:
1. Speed of Entry:
- Bootie construction for quick entry.
- INTAC Grabbers on heel and tongue to quickly open the bootie.
- Tacked down sockliner in the heel and forefoot for non-slip entry.
2. Sockless Wear: BareFit Technology
- Shoes are fully-lined with moisture-managing, anti-microbial material.
- Entire lining is coated with patented No Friction technology.
3. BioMechanics: Tri-O-Mechanics
- Z-Bound foam delivers shock attenuation and energy return.
- CarbonSpan shank allows for a comfortable and efficient midfoot strike.
4. Water Retention: Tri-Dry Technology
- Perforated sock liner allows water to flow through.
- Perforated strobel board allows water to flow through.
- A series of ducts and drainage holes allow water to exit from the bottom of the shoe.
- Closed-cell foam in collar and tongue reduces water retention.