This year Zoot has developed an innovative and exciting new triathlon wetsuit. Zoot is the first to make a triathlon wetsuit of this kind, bringing us a new option for better flexibility and buoyancy. Our team has been drooling over this new wetsuit. Read more about it here:
Constructed with Zoot Sports BIOwrap Balance Technology, the Zenith Wetzoot Triathlon Wetsuit maximizes buoyancy without compromising mobility. This technology pairs the flexibility of an all-2mm Yamamoto #39 neoprene exterior with strategically placed 3mm balance panels fused to the interior of the suit. The result is a wetsuit with a high performance fit, maximum range of motion and 5mm buoyancy. OneTri is one of the premier retailers for the Zoot Sports Zenith WetZoot.
- Sculpted interior 3 mm balance panels and 2mm exterior construction in the chest and back allow for maximum buoyancy.
- Sculpted 3mm balance panels through the hamstrings, quadriceps, and gluteals create 5mm buoyancy to generate a streamline body position in the water and offer enhanced flexibility for kicking and running.
- Smooth, super-stretch polyester interior paired with 39-cell Yamamoto neoprene through the side, shoulder and arms allow for improved flexibility and reach. This next-to-skin layer is also non-absorbent to minimize weight.
- Sculpted, split-calf design allows for quick entry and exit out of the suit in addition to increased flexibility for the run into transition.
- The collar is specifically designed to be low to comfortably seal out water with a snug fit but still allow for full neck rotation.
- 2mm 39-cell Yamamoto neoprene rubber through the side, shoulder and arms allows for superior range of motion to maximize cadence and extension.
- SCS Nano hydrodynamic coating is the fastest in the world, providing the lowest drag coefficient of any wetsuit technology.
- New reinforced hook n’ loop neck closure maintains its strength when wet to ensure a snug fit.
- Stretch cuff seals water out of the sleeve to keep arms light during swim and ease removal of suit in transition.
- Textured forearm catch panel increases efficiency by helping you grab more water per stroke.
From Zoot: THE COMPROMISE BETWEEN FLEXIBILITY AND FLOTATION IS OVER. INTRODUCING THE ZOOT ZENITH Triathlon Wetsuit. Designed and built from the INSIDE OUT, Zoot created a suit with 2mm flexibility and 5mm flotation.