The all new Zoot Women’s Advantage 2.0 Shoe 2010 delivers moderate stability and great cushioning in a high-mileage trainer. Zoot footwear technologies make the Zoot Women’s Advantage 2.0 Shoe 2010 ideal for training and racing. OneTri.com recommends the Zoot Women’s Advantage 2.0 Shoe 2010 as a great triathlon shoe.
- BareFit – constructed for sockless wear, the linings are a Dri-Lex fabric with anti-microbial Smart Silver to battle moisture, odor and to reduce hot spots.
- Tri-Dry technology limits water retention in the shoe.
- E-Span for torsional rigidity and smooth transition.
- Asymmetrical perforated neoprene panel ensures excellent fit and quick entry while maintaining breathability.
- Dual-density midsole for added stability.
- Weight – 9.5oz/269g
- Midsole Heights – 23mm/13mm
Solutions for a better Shoe:
1. Speed of Entry:
- Bootie construction for quick entry.
- INTAC Grabbers on heel and tongue to quickly open the bootie.
- Tacked down sockliner in the heel and forefoot for non-slip entry.
2. Sockless Wear: BareFit Technology
- Shoes are fully-lined with moisture-managing, anti-microbial material.
- Entire lining is coated with patented No Friction technology.
3. BioMechanics: Tri-O-Mechanics
- Z-Bound foam delivers shock attenuation and energy return.
- CarbonSpan shank allows for a comfortable and efficient midfoot strike.
4. Water Retention: Tri-Dry Technology
- Perforated sock liner allows water to flow through.
- Perforated strobel board allows water to flow through.
- A series of ducts and drainage holes allow water to exit from the bottom of the shoe.
- Closed-cell foam in collar and tongue reduces water retention.